Seena joined the real estate and property finance team as an Associate in June 2019. She previously practiced in a a city law firm. Her clients consist of both corporate and individual landlords and tenants, developers, lenders and borrowers.
Seena specialises in all aspects of commercial property, landlord and tenant matters and secured lending and in particular:
– buying or selling of freehold and leasehold office, industrial retail or other commercial premises;
– commercial property finance;
– commercial property investment;
– business sales or purchases which include commercial property aspects;
– all aspects of commercial leases including sublet agreements;
– commercial lease agreements and underlettings;
– drafting and negotiating agreement for lease;
– consents for alterations;
– break clauses; rent reviews; lease extensions.
Her clients praise her for driving a deal to completion and meeting complex property issues head on with a focus on getting the deal done.