Employment Law and HR Support for Employers and Businesses
Employment is a complex and frequently changing area of law. Our specialist team is available to guide you through the issues involved, which are often time-consuming for employers and businesses, and also to advise and represent you swiftly and decisively when issues arise.
We are able to help you manage your workforce in a way that suits the needs of your organisation and its budgets, whilst maximising efficiency and minimising exposure to claims and complaints from employees.
When matters become contentious we believe most disputes can be resolved through discussion and negotiation. To this end we will always endeavour to guide you to early, cost-effective solutions.
Where necessary, we provide strong and effective representation in proceedings before the Employment Tribunal and the Courts.
We provide a comprehensive range of services to cover all aspects of employment law to include:
- Interviewing and recruitment of new staff
- Drafting employment contracts, service agreements, consultancy agreements, worker agreements and staff handbooks
- Reviewing employment policies and procedures
- Employee training
- Disciplinary proceedings, dismissals and grievances and internal investigations
- Director liabilities and boardroom disputes
- Discrimination, equal pay and whistleblowing
- Employee benefits
- Redundancy, workforce re-organisation and restructuring
- Sales of Businesses, Transfer of Undertakings and Protection of Employment Regulations (TUPE)
- Unfair and Wrongful dismissals
- Drafting and negotiating Settlement Agreements
- Trade Union disputes
- Agency Worker Regulations
- Working Time Regulations
- Representation before the Employment Tribunals and the Employment Appeal Tribunal
- Post-termination restrictions, confidentiality obligations and injunctive proceedings before the High Court
DWFM Beckman is recognised in the UK Legal 500 2017 as a Recommended Firm within ‘Employment: Employers and Senior Executives’, and is noted as having an ‘extremely strong‘ team.