We excel in dispute resolution in all its forms, acting for both corporate and private clients in a range of areas.
Our first objective is to defuse disagreement and resolve disputes without recourse to the Courts. But where necessary we will take requisite and decisive action to safeguard and advance our clients’ interests.
With a large proportion of our clients being either based in a foreign jurisdiction or doing business internationally, our ability to handle international disputes from a single point of contact in London is a key strength.
We offer legal guidance from the UK in a variety of jurisdictions. Our membership of International Practice Group provides the ability to give international legal, accounting and tax advice to our clients where and when they need it most, whilst being able to keep costs to a competitive level.
Our team is dedicated, knowledgeable and we represent our clients with focus and tenacity.
We are proponents of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) and are skilled at mediation, arbitration and expert adjudication.
Our fee structures are flexible and transparent. Where litigation funding is required we work closely with our clients in order to source appropriate solutions.
- Commercial contract disputes
- Corporate disputes including shareholders, joint ventures and partnerships
- Insolvency and debt recovery
- Intellectual property (copyright, trademarks and breach of confidentiality)
- Landlord and tenant
- Real estate disputes
- Disputes over trusts and estates
- Contentious probate and wills
- Professional negligence
- Civil fraud and conspiracy
- Injunctions (including worldwide freezing orders)
- Asset tracing